Our expert photographers, retouchers and prepress professionals can work with your production team or marketing staff to achieve the ultimate photographic results.
- 10,000 square foot photography studio with top-of-the-line equipment upgraded on on-going basis.
- Simple product shots, "styled" table-top product photography or full-blown shoots including models, make-up, props, and stylists.
- Retouching and Proofing – in a single, streamlined, time-saving work flow
- Mobile Photography and Photography Facilities Management
- Our team can deliver an end-to-end project in our studios, in your office or at a remote location
- Finished images and proofs can be prepared same day
Pre-Press/Image Management & Prep
- Expert retouching and color-correction of images
- Color-calibrated output devices insure color matching across all projects.
- Speedy preflighting of files and prep for print.
- Guidance with production design and layout
- Contract, digital and electronic proofing
- On-line proof review
Ensure Brand Consistency in Every Digital and Print Message
- Create a cohesive and all-encompassing brand experience across all channels:
printed materials – direct mail, catalogs, promotional pieces, and the digital world websites and email marketing.
- Manage your image archive library, securely, via any web browser at any time of the day or night, using the Cosmos digital archiving solution
Most Importantly: You Paid For It, You Own It
That's right – you paid for your images – you own them, we don't.
If you've ever heard "you will have to pay a fee for that image each time you use it" you've heard it for the last time, because you will never hear it from us. These costs can dramatically drive up photography — but not with Cosmos. Slash those costs right off your photography budget!
Our Professional Photographers Have Years of
Commercial Experience with Photographing the Following:
Archiving and Digital Asset Management (DAM) always available
Many of our customers have relied on Cosmos not only to photograph, retouch and prepare images for print and web campaigns but also have looked to us for solutions on how to archive and manage their vast libraries of images. We have developed and supported solutions that have helped our clients:
- Organize a library of images on-line
- Create a search and categorization strategy to help the archive and retrieval process
- Build custom work-flow solutions to help manage approvals and revisions
Develop a secure web based image sharing portal for world wide access